LIP LINER REVIEW // SLEEK

I had purchased some products from Sleek Makeup a few weeks back. I needed some lip liners and I wanted to try out some from there because they're super cheap. I bought shades in Ruby and Cherry Oak.





Sleek Makeup has two range of lip liners, one Twist Up lip Liners which i personally hate from an company if i'm honest and  The Lip Pencil range. i looked at their lip liners and i just generally went with darker shades because it suits my skin tone better. 

Sleek Makeup Ruby Lip Pencil is a ruby red with slightly hint of brown which is perfect for my dark lips and also its darker than my actual lips which gives me a grunge like look. It's a lovely shade and can be used with many deep lipsticks.

Sleek Makeup Cherry Oak Lip Pencil  is a very popular lip liner shade and probably the one I can use the most and i think this would be a perfect dupe for the kylie jenner lip colour for darker complexions. 


I have always been almost crazy about Sleek Makeup Products because I always found amazing quality in their products and they cater to darker skin tones which i love and its super cheap. their eyeshadow palettes are great and i've been thinking about getting their contour kits as well. The packaging is simple but attractive. The color of the packaging is similar to the shade, even the caps are in the same shade. 






The textures are not as smooth and creamy as I expected (well cherry oak isnt but ruby is perfectly fine). I found the texture good in hot weather and it sits very well on the lips ad doesnt move all day! They are drying though so i would suggest a light lip butter and they do stick to dry patches on your lips so be sure to keep them moisturised and exfoliated. Pigmentation is okay, Ruby is more pigmented than cherry oak but they both work well. Just heat up Cherry Oak and it works beautifully and sometimes i mix them. 

I have used them several times this summer season and they are pretty good for using because i like dark colours and berry colours although you have to have lip balm underneath, on top or some sort of lipstick on. at £1.99 these products are so good and goes with any makeup look (i think anyway)

question: whats your favourite lipliner?

No comments:

Post a Comment