KYLIE COSMETICS KYSHADOW BURGUNDY PALETTE

I picked up the Kylie Cosmetics Burgundy Kyshadow Palette some time last month and I’m every so happy I did. As you know, if you follow me on my other social platforms, thats I love Kylie and the Kardashian/Jenner clan so I've been waiting to get my hands on this palette for the longest time and I finally gave in and got it to give it my proper review. I'm was quite pleased with the formula and consistency of the palette at first touch. 



If you’re lover of Colourpop's Babykins, Thirsty Girl or Peakaboo (just to name a few dupes) then you're going to love this palette as it includes many of the bright berries and warm nudes that were included in those palettes. The cranberry shades and the warm nudes complement each other very well and it is the "IT" shadow colour of the season so it seems and the likes of Anastasia Beverly Hills and Huda Beauty also released palettes with similar tones and shades. 


Shades include:

Naked - satin finish golden sand
Beach - matte finish light warm brown
Penny - matte finish red orange
LA - metallic finish true copper
Burgundy - matte finish bright red Burgundy
Dubai - metallic finish Burgundy
Brick - matte finish dirty brick
NY - metallic finish warm bronze
Almond - matte finish deep red-brown



Left to right: Penny, Beach, Naked


Left to right: Dubai, Burgundy, LA

Left to right: Almond, New York, Brick

I don't get palettes as soon as they're available because 1) if its a celebrity palette then its bound to sell out fast 2) I like to wait and see what other thought of it before morning my own opinions. this palette didn't sell out in a flash like her first palette did (it did eventually sell out and she had a restock) this is my second Kylie product that I'm trying and so far I am loving it. its a mixture of the everyday shades that I like to wear on my eyes and its actually versatile because you can wear it as a soft blush. 




Shaaanxo X bhcosmetics collab comoared to Kyle's Burgundy Palette

The only only bad thing is that Kyle's shipping prices are a little high, especially if you're living internationally. The Burgundy palette retails for $42UDS and converted that to pounds and its £34.12 without shipping, with shipping it comes to £48.34 which for a eyeshadow palette no bigger than an iPhone 7 its a little steep. However I will say in terms of quality of the product, its worth the money and its worth picking up if you like to collect makeup or wanted to just try something new. 






This palette is made in the US and holds nine shades which are 0.05 oz each so overall 0.45 oz of product which to compare it to the Colourpop supershock shadows, comes with 0.02 oz more and the Shaaanxo x Bh Cosmetics collaboration comes in at 0.56 oz for the eyeshadow part of the palette. 



If you're someone on a budget and spending £40+ on an eyeshadow palette then I would totally say to skip out on this and you're able to get more for your money and maybe even slightly better quality else where. 


I hope you liked this review on the Kylie Cosmetics Palette and I hope to do more soon. Be sure to check out my shop page on where you can get all the products mention in this post.


With Love, 
L

*I don't make money from any of the links listed on this page unless otherwise stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment