THAT GLOW: 3 FAVOURITE HIGHLIGHTERS


Highlighter has become my life right now. I love using all sorts of different shades and tones and colours so here are my favourite so far!


ABH THAT GLOW
This is my one of my frequently used highlighters  for either a very subtle glow or a very intense glow depending on how I'm feeling. 

P.S Precious Metals
I've just recently got into liquid highlighters and this is one of the most pigmented highlighters I've tried. it's a pearly peach n tone with white gold/sliver reflects which looks so beautiful on the skin under foundation. 

MUA Peach Diamonds
Last but not least a new addition to the highlighter family, this beautiful peachy pearlescent highlighter from MUA,  recently did a review on these a few weeks ago and you can read it here! 

Let me know what some of your favourite highlighters are!

Lots of Love,

Landrine x

No comments:

Post a Comment