BLOGGERS BALL

Another month, another blogging event. I've now been to three Scarlett London events and they've always been very pleasant and this was no different. I met a lot of people, which I love doing at events like this and also had so much fun with my friends. This event we got to dress up and enjoy some alcoholic beverages and some good nibbles while networking with other bloggers and brands.






Although the venue was kinda small, it had this very intermit feel to. It kinda forced everyone to mingle and get to know each other. I met babes like Aliyah down below, she wore this beautiful New Look dress which she customised herself and added a slit to it and it looked banging! 

@absolutealiyah

I also met the AMAZING Naila from Owailaaa and Laura from Thosepositivethoughts! and I loved both their beautiful blue outfits.


@Owailaaa and @thosepositivethoughts

There were many brands there including Candy Kittens, SanDisk who gifted us with brand new iXpands to upload all your photos on when your phone is full. Also Mox London was there, Lipivir and thats just to name a few. honestly it was such a lovely time at the event meeting new people, having good drinks and trying new things from different companies. 




I didn't take any photos of my outfit but I wore an orange highwaisted trousers from Missguided with a bodysuit from Forever21. 

@ParisXReign














No comments:

Post a Comment